Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Beginning

Hello, people of the internet! I'm here! I've been meaning to make a blog for quite some time now! How was it... like, what, 2 years? Well you know what the past is in the past, and I'm ready to start posting like nobody's reading (that doesn't mean I don't love you, dear readers)! Well, that started out a little psychotically, now didn't it? Okay, lemme bring down the level of hyper a bit. And where are my manners?! Hi guys, I'm the blogger, the genius behind the blog (okay fine, I'm not that much of a genius, but you know what I mean). If you can't tell by the title, I'm a fanatic of writing, although I'm probably the most self conscious person about it in the world. Besides this, I have a FanFiction account where I write under the pseudonym ConcreteAngel7 and I have a FictionPress account where I write under this same name. I mainly write short stories, but every now and then I have a novel idea that I end up saving on my hard drive like the others. I haven't really been looking out for any publishers; however, I plan on doing that sometime soon (world beware that time). Just to give you a bit of an inside on what you're going to be seeing on here, I'm probaly going to be writing reviews on novels and movies and I'm probably still going to put up stories and poetry on here (some copies from my FictionPress and some originals). By the way, my dear readers, beware the poetry. I'm not exactly William Shakespear. I'm not very good at poetry so please bear. The short stories on the other hand you can critique all you want; I'm all ears! I love improving especially when it comes to the things I love to do, so please tell me what you think, flame or not. I hope to get a lot of feedback from you guys, and I hope you all don't hate me too much!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment