Saturday, November 30, 2013

The DaVinci Code


One thing that I have always thought was pretty interesting about myself is that I'm a really avid reader. Whever I have free time, I always try to get in a couple chapters of whatever novel I have nearby. That also means that I have read a lot of good work; therefore, it takes something truly amazing to capture my attention. And that is exactly what The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown did.
The DaVinci Code is an vivid tale about Rober Langdon, a Harvard professor of symbology, racing through France and (*spoiler*) England trying to uncover a long time conspiracy and historical object: the Holy Grail. As Langdon and his partner, Sophie Neveu, race to find this mysterious object, they soon start to realize what it is and that they aren't the only ones searching for it. 
This novel has such a marvelous and rich plot. They way Brown writes with such detail to where you actually feel like you are in France and it's Parisian location sis just the most breathtaking feeling to be experiencing as a reader. This book keeps you reading from beginning to end, never leaving you bored for a second. I personally recommend this book to any person that hasn't read it; you have no idea what you are missing out on. For those of you that have only watched the movie, The DaVinci Code is a much better book than movie (they ruined it a bit by making it into a movie). To everyone out there reading this, STOP READING THIS REVIEW & GO READ THE BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment